Wednesday 27 June 2012

It Blogs Again.

This is yet another return for me to blogging. This is around my seventh blog, the rest all spanning over the course of many years, all lost to the net and probably deleted. However, the difference lies in life now being steady for me. I have a permanent home (at least, we're pretty sure on that...) and a lovely fiance, and these two things provide such stability. The latter especially has allowed me to explore so many things I've always wanted to, and I am oh so grateful for that. (Peter, you're the most wonderful person I've ever met. Thank you.) Essentially, this blog is here to keep track of everything in daily life... Wanderings and travel, food (gluten-free and vegan), music, crafty stuff - animation, illustration, sewing, knitting and crochet (hopefully), claymation, photography, random things I like, and just all other little bits and pieces. Also, something incredible happened today too (even if it's a little uncertain, relying upon enough interest), I enrolled as a student at a localish TAFE, full-time, and the course? Digital & Interactive Games. Programming? Animation? Storyboards? Yes. Yes please. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment